A good sale for nonstop service to/from Las Vegas. As with domestic fares, these can be purchase as one-ways, and availability vary for carrier. So if your prefer carrier does not have the exact dates you want, mix and match carriers by buying one-ways to get the most optimal availability.
American, Delta, jetBlue and Virgin America availability is out of JFK while United availability is out of Newark.
If you are staying on the strip, consider booking hotels directly with the casinos like Caesars.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample with American
- February 6th – 9th
- Valid for travel until February. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure and by January 13th (TODAY)
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: NYC
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa
- For Delta availability, replace aa with dl on the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields
- For jetBlue availability, replace aa with b6 on the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields
- For United availability, replace aa with ua on the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields
- For Virgin America availability, replace aa with vx on the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields
- Destination: LAS
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (the max date range is 7 days. So 0-7, 5-12, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- American: O
- Delta: V
- jetBlue: P
- United: N
- Virgin America: N
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- JFK – LAS (Las Vegas) – JFK. American, Delta, jetBlue and Virgin America availability is out of JFK while United availability is out of Newark.
- Miles Flown: 4,484 miles or 4.4 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,484 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 4,484 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “American” or “Delta” or “JetBlue” or “United” or “Virgin America” on the Airline textbox under the Advanced Options section of the form.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.