A good sale to Bali. Portland is $580 while Seattle is $596. Availability is extremely limited – but if you can make it work, enjoy. Prices will vary slightly depending on departures dates.
Update 12/22/2015 @ 4:30AM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Portland
- February 16th – 24th, 2016
- Valid for travel on the outbound from February, 2016 – March, 2016 with a 7 day minimum stay. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: PDX
- For Seattle availability, replace PDX with SEA on the Departing from: field
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: lax syd
- Destination: DPS
- Return Advanced Routing Code: syd lax
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: PDX
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- Delta: T
- Virgin Australia: M or S
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- PDX – LAX (Los Angeles) – SYD (Sydney) – DPS (Bali – Denpasar) – SYD – LAX – PDX. Segments between Sydney and Bali will be operated by Virgin Australia
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 22,406 or 2.6 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 22,406 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 2,437 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select multi-city, then enter this itinerary as 4 segments along with their respective dates
- Segment 1: Portland – Sydney (For Seattle, replace it with Seattle – Sydney)
- Segment 2: Sydney – Bali
- Segment 3: Bali – Sydney
- Segment 4: Sydney – Portland (For Seattle, replace it with Sydney – Seattle)
- Orbitz will price this very very high. Look for an itinerary with Delta as the first segment, click on that Delta segment SEGMENT and it will reprice the itinerary that should match the ITA output.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) – $1USD = 13,870 IDR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Portland Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Portland Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.