A good sale to Nairobi for Winter travel. ITA will price this at $900, but when you go and buy it on Ethiopian, it will price at $884.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 15th – 23rd, 2016
- Valid for travel from January, 2016 – March, 2016. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SEA
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua et+
- Destination: NBO
- Return Advanced Routing Code: et+ ua
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- SEA – LAX (Los Angeles) – DUB (Dublin) – ADD (Addis Ababa) – NBO (Nairobi) – ADD – DUB – IAD – SEA
- One permitted in Addis Ababa for $70.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Ethiopian is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 21,016 miles or 4.2 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 21,016 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 10,508 miles
How to Book:
- Book on Ethiopian Airlines with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $50. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Kenyan Shilling – $1USD = 102.06 KES
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.