Swiss is selling Beirut on the cheap from DC to Beirut. As far as we can tell, it is only available for purchase on CheapOair. While Swiss is selling the ticket, the flight between DC and Geneva is actually operated by United, so you will earn 100% mileage for those segments. However, since it is on Swiss ticket stock, you will not earn any United Premier Qualifying Dollars.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 28th – March 6th, 2016
- Valid for travel from February, 2016 – early March, 2016. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Search on CheapOair
- United: K
- Middle East Airlines: Q
- IAD – GVA (Geneva) – BEY (Beirut) – GVA – IAD. The segment between Geneva and Beirut will be operated by Middle East Airlines. The Middle East Airlines segments will earn miles 50% with Delta or 1,764 miles
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 11,708 miles or 4.6 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 8,182 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 8,182 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our CheapOair link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Lebanese Pound (LBP) $1USD = 1,507 LBP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the CheapOair, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.