A good sale to Istanbul.
Boston is $577 while Washington D.C. is $583
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Boston
- November 9th – 17th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from November – December 10th for Sunday through Wednesday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures to the United States. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure and by August 5th (TODAY)
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: BOS
- For Washington D.C. departures, replace BOS with WAS on the Departing from: field
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: yyz /maxconnect 360
- Destination: IST
- Return Advanced Routing Code: yyz /maxconnect 360
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: BOS
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- Boston: T
- Washington D.C.: L
- BOS – YYZ (Toronto) – IST (Istanbul) – YYZ – BOS
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 11,070 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 11,070 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 5,535 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “More Options” and enter “Air Canada” on the Airline textbox.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival for $20. Must apply online at Republic of Turkey – Electronic Visa Online Application System. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY). $1USD = 2.75 TRY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.