Delta is putting Florianopolis on sale from a lot of cities. Here’s where we found availability:
The Flight Deal Coverage Cities:
- San Francisco [SFO]
- Los Angeles [LAX]
- Portland, Oregon [PDX]
- Phoenix [PHX]
- Miami [MIA]
- Dallas [DFW]
- Chicago [ORD]
- Boston [BOS]
- New York [NYC]
- Philadelphia [PHL]
- Washington D.C. [WAS]
Fare Deal Alert Coverage Cities:
- Charlotte [CLT]
- Kansas City [MCI]
- Houston [IAH]
- Denver [DEN]
- Las Vegas [LAS]
- San Diego [SAN]
We did not find any availability from Seattle. So this sale should be available from everywhere except Delta hubs [Seattle, Atlanta, Detroit, Minneapolis, Memphis, Cincinnati, and Salt Lake City] and Orlando. Orlando is becoming a Delta Brazilian gateway and that’s why it isn’t available from there despite it not being a Delta hub. Based on this quick check, we believe it should be available from almost everywhere in the continental US.
Prices might vary slightly depending on routing.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from San Francisco
- October 14th – 22nd
- Valid for travel from late August – October. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SFO
- For departure from other cities, replace SFO with the airport code listed above
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: FLN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: SFO
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- SFO – DTW (Detroit) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – FLN (Florianopolis) – ATL (Atlanta) – SFO
- One permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 14,626 miles or 4.5 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 14,626 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 2,655 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Delta” on the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival – $160 – $180. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL) $1USD = 3.42 BRL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.