[FARE GONE] Delta – $224: New York – Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A good sale for nonstop service to Santo Domingo.
This does not meet our 6 cents per mile criterion. Deals to DR from NY don’t happen very often. To give you an idea why, Delta is taking just $78 for itself from this fare. The rest of the fare is made up of taxes and fees.
Update 7/28/2015 @ 12:15AM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- October 21st – 25th
- Valid for travel on from September – early November. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure and by July 27th (TODAY)
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: NYC
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl
- Destination: SDQ
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- JFK – SDQ (Santo Domingo) – JFK
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 3,104 miles
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 3,104 miles
- Base Redeemable Miles: 390 miles
Unless you are a Delta frequent flyer, you would earn more redeemable miles crediting this to Alaska Airlines if you take a routing that is 100% operated by Delta with Delta flight numbers. You will earn 50% mileage or 1,552 miles when crediting to Alaska with this routing. Mileage accrual will vary depending on routing.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Delta” on the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Dominican Peso (DOP) – $1USD = 44.75 DOP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.