A good sale to Mauritius.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 23rd – December 1st
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 30th – December 6th. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SEA
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: cdg o:af
- Destination: MRU
- Return Advanced Routing Code: o:af cdg
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- SEA – CDG (Paris) – MRU (Mauritius) – CDG – SEA. Air France also codeshares the Paris – Mauritius route with Air Mauritius. If you are crediting miles to Delta, avoid Air France flight #980 and #981 as those are operated by Air Mauritius. Select flight number 460 and 463 to ensure credit. Segments between Chicago and Paris can be operated by Delta under Air France flight numbers. Selecting Air France operated flights between Paris and Mauritius will cost $14 more, but worth it for the miles.
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Air France is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance and Delta partner. Mileage earning with Delta below:
- Miles Flown: 21,732 miles or 5.1 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 21,732 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 5,433 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Air France link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – Visa on arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database.
- Currency: Mauritian Rupee (MUR). $1USD = 35.48 MUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Air France, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.