A very good sale to Madrid
Update 6/17/2015 @ 1:30PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- November 2nd – 12th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 25th – December 15th or January 11th, 2016 – March 13th, 2016. Must purchase at least 50 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MIA
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ib
- Destination: MAD
- Return Advanced Routing Code: sdq
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- MIA – MAD (Madrid) – SDQ (Santo Domingo) – MIA
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Iberia a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. Mileage earning with American is as follows
- Miles Flown: 9,434 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 8,601 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Redeemable Miles: 8,601 miles
How to Book:
- Book on Google Flights with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. When you are selecting flights, the first two segments MUST be Iberia flights. You cannot select the American option — it will not price. The only leg that can be American is the last.
- You must select “Multi-city” and enter each segment and dates for those segments individually for this to price.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa Requirements: Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database.
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.89 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation or car rental affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.