A good sale to Rio. The route has dropped from the 700s to this in the last three weeks.
We found availability from:
- Washington D.C. [WAS]
- New York [NYC]
- Boston [BOS]
- Chicago [ORD]
- Miami [MIA]
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Boston
- June 17th – 24th
- Valid for travel from June 8th – July 6th. Must purchase by May 11th (TODAY)
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: BOS
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: us+ /f bc=Q
- Destination: GIG
- Return Advanced Routing Code: us+ /f bc=Q
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For other availability from other cities, replace BOS with airport code above)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- BOS – PHL (Philadelphia) – MIA (Miami) – GIG (Rio de Janeiro) – JFK (New York) – BOS
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 10,450 or 5.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 10,450 miles
- Base Redeemable Miles: 10,450 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival – $160 – $180. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL) $1USD = 2.98 BRL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.