A good sale to Nairobi.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 7th – 16th
- Valid for travel from September – October. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SEA
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ewr,iad,ord bru
- Destination: NBO
- Return Advanced Routing Code: bru ewr,iad,ord
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- SEA – IAD (Washington D.C.) – BRU (Brussels) – KGL (Kagali) – NBO (Nairobi) – BRU – EWR (Newark) – SEA
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Brussels Airlines is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 20,394 miles or 4.4 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 20,394 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 10,196 miles
This likely will be issued on Brussels Airlines ticket stock and the mileage above will apply. If it on United ticket stock, you will also earn 100% elite qualifying miles while earning 3,615 redeemable miles.
Due to the fact that this fare is a K fare, we are showing a routing and carrier option that will earn 100% elite qualifying miles.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Brussels Airlines” on the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section. Priceline will charge a $7 fee for multi-carrier itineraries such as this and is non-refundable.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $50. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Kenyan Shilling – $1USD = 94.70 KES
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.