A good sale to Easter Island and a nice price drop of $50 from two weeks ago.
ITA will show this at $792, however, we could not get that to price. The best we could find is $822.
Sample Travel Date:
- July 13th – 20th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from June 1st – July 31st. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 28 day in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: JFK
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: la+ /f bc=O
- That’s the letter O and not number zero
- Destination: IPC
- Return Advanced Routing Code: la+ /f bc=O
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- US to Chile: O
- Peru to Chile: S
- Within Chile: H
- JFK – LIM (Lima) – SCL (Santiago de Chile) – IPC (Easter Island) – SCL – JFK
- One permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
LAN is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. Mileage earning with American is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 14,964 miles or 5.5 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 14,964 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 14,964 miles
This is filed as an O fare and its possible that you will be credited for O class for the entire itinerary — meaning, the segment between Santiago de Chile and Easter Island plus segment between Lima and Santiago de Chile will earn 25% mileage. If that’s the case, you will earn 10,321 elite qualifying and redeemable miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our LAN link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chilean Peso (CLP). $1USD = 613 CLP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the LAN, accommodation, car rental, activities or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.