A very good sale to Kuala Lumpur. This is a Delta attack fare and will not last.
Here’s where we found availability from:
- Dallas [DFW]
- Philadelphia [PHL]
- Miami [MIA]
- Phoenix [PHX]
$567 will be the lowest price that ITA will show for this itinerary. There is also availability at $592 and in the low $600s. Orbitz will charge a service fee of $7 or so for multi-carrier itineraries such as this. It was the only engine we were able to price this at a price close to what ITA was resulting.
Kuala Lumpur would be a great starting point for AirAsia ASEAN AirPass for $160 – 10 flights in 30 days.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Philadelphia
- October 21st – November 1st
- Valid for travel on the outbound from September – early December or January, 2016 – early February, 2016. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: PHL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dtw,sea icn
- Destination: KUL
- Return Advanced Routing Code: tpe nrt atl,dtw,jfk,msp,sea
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For other cities, replace PHL with airport code from above)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- PHL – DTW (Detroit) – ICN (Seoul) – TPE (Taipei) – NRT (Tokyo) – JFK (New York) – PHL
- Three permitted. One in Asia – none in Japan, Guam and Mariana Islands. Two in the United States for $100 each.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 19,841 miles or 2.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 16,974 miles or 3.4 cents per mile.
- Base Redeemable Miles: 2,248 miles
Unless you a Delta frequent flyer, you would earn more redeemable miles crediting this to Alaska Airlines if you take a routing that is 100% operated by Delta with Delta flight numbers. You will earn 50% mileage or 7,468 miles when crediting to Alaska with this routing. Mileage accrual will vary depending on routing.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select Delta on Airline 1, Korean Air on Airline 2 and China Airlines (not Air China) on Airline 3
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Malaysian Ringgit (MYR). $1USD = 3.69 MYR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Phoenix Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Phoenix Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Dallas / Fort Worth Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.