Delta lowered its price on its American attack fare to Barbados from yesterday. Will not last. Delta does not offer daily service to Barbados — so definitely use the “See calendar of lowest fares” feature on ITA to see a whole month’s availability and use a date range like on the search instructions below.
Here’s what we found price wise:
- Dallas [DFW] – $302
- Philadelphia [PHL] – $246
- Miami [MIA] – $192
- Phoenix [PHX] – $362
- Charlotte [CLT] – $326
Update 3/13/2014 @ 9:50PM Eastern – prices above are gone. New prices are:
- Dallas [DFW] – $317
- Philadelphia [PHL] – $348
- Miami [MIA] – $348
- Phoenix [PHX] – $372
- Charlotte [CLT] – $331
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Dallas
- May 7th – 14th
- Valid for travel from April – January, 2016. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DFW
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: BGI
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For Philadelphia availability, replace DFW with PHL on the Departing from: field)
- (For Charlotte availability, replace DFW with CLT on the Departing from: field)
- (For Miami availability, replace DFW with MIA on the Departing from: field)
- (For Phoenix availability, replace DFW with PHX on the Departing from: field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- $192 (will vary depending on departure city)
- DFW – ATL (Atlanta) – BGI (Barbados) – ATL – DFW
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,686 miles or 5.3 cents per mile.
- Base Redeemable Miles: 960 miles
Unless you a Delta frequent flyer, you would earn more redeemable miles crediting this to Alaska Airlines if you take a routing that is 100% operated by Delta with Delta flight numbers. You will earn 50% mileage or 2,843 miles when crediting to Alaska with this routing. Mileage accrual will vary depending on routing.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Delta” on the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Bajan Dollar (BBD) $1USD = 2 BBD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Phoenix Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Phoenix Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Dallas / Fort Worth Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.