A good sale to Hong Kong.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 10th – 18th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until April 10th for Monday through Wednesday departures. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: BOS
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: yyz
- Destination: PEK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: pek yyz
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- Air Canada: A
- Air China: V
- BOS – YYZ (Toronto) – HKG (Hong Kong) – PEK (Beijing) – YYZ – BOS. The segment between Hong Kong and Beijing will be operated by Air China.
- Two permitted at $150 each
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Air Canada and Air China are members of the Star Alliance and United partners. This fare will earn 100% mileage for segments between Canada and China and Hong Kong, 25% mileage between United States and Canada and 50% between China and Hong Kong when crediting to United.
- Flown miles: 16,530 miles or 4.1 cents per mile.
- Miles when crediting to United: 15,229 miles or 4.5 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select Air Canada on Airline 1 and Air China on Airline 2. Orbitz charges a $7 ticketing fee for multi-carrier itineraries such as this and is not refundable should you cancel within the 24 hour risk free cancellation period.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Hong Kong Dollar (HKD). $1USD = 7.8 HKD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.