Thanks to the generosity of five of our fans, we have a few United upgrades to give away:
- Eight (8) Global Premier Upgrades
- Six (6) Regional Upgrade
Please read the terms of the entry conditions before entering.
Terms of the upgrades:
- Valid for travel until January 31st, 2015
- If it is an international route to Asia, Europe or deep South America, the booking class needs to be W or above for the Global Premier Upgrades
If you meet the conditions above, leave a comment with your routing.
- Leave a comment on the bottom of this post with your United routing and booking class (please DO NOT email us, leave a Facebook comment or Tweet us that you would like to enter – those are not valid entries) by Tuesday, January 6, 2015 at 11:59PM Eastern.
- Your must provide your FULL routing in the format of airport codes (e.g., JFK – LAX – PVG) and your booking class.
- One entry per person — if you have never left a comment before, it will go into moderation, so no need to leave multiple entries. We will approve them over the course of the giveaway.
- Make sure you leave a valid email so we can get in touch with you should you win.
- You DON’T need to leave your full name on the NAME field in the comments.
- We will select fourteen (14) winners by Wednesday, January, 2015 at 2:50PM Eastern. Each winner will receive ONE upgrade. We will select winners based on:
- Flight duration
- Product (lie-flat will win over a domestic First Class for example)
The Flight Deal is not responsible for the upgrades being processed and being selected in this giveaway is not a guarantee. There is a possibility that United will not immediately clear the upgrade and wait-list you instead. Last thing – if you win, you will need to share your last name and booking confirmation with our generous fans so that they can upgrade you. Thanks again to the generosity of our fans for the upgrades!
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, Threads @TheFlightDeal or The Flight Deal WhatsApp channel or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.