Thanks to an anonymous fan, we have one 20% off United discount code to give away. Entering is really simple — leave a comment about your summer travel plans on this post. Please read the terms of the discount code before entering!
(Don’t worry AA flyers, we have a giveaway for you guys next week for AA discount codes)
The terms and conditions of the discount certificate are:
- Must book by April 13th, 2014
- Travel by date: March, 2015
- For one passenger
- Only on United marketed and operated flights (this means no codeshares — e.g., a Lufthansa operated flight under United flight number)
- 20% off is only for the base fare and not taxes — in actuality, it can be as little as 1% off the total ticket to at max of maybe 17% off (e.g., a $300 nonstop flight from New York to San Francisco would save about $50). The discount does not include taxes or carrier imposed surcharges like fuel.
- The best bang for the buck will be Domestic, Carribbean, Central and South America and Asia. Europe and Africa would have small discounts as fuel surcharges to those markets are high.
- This discount may be used on following published fares: United First(R) (F,A) class, United Business(R) (J,C,D,Z) class and United Economy(R) (Y, B, M, E, U, H, Q, V, W, S, T, L, K) class fares.
- The economy restriction only really affects super discounted domestic tickets — since there are two fare classes – G and N which would not work this discount code.
Now that you’ve read the terms and conditions of the discount certificate, and you still want to win this certificate, to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post (not twitter or Facebook) by Friday, April 11th at 11:59PM Eastern
- Make sure you include a valid e-mail on the e-mail field so that we can contact you should you win.
- On the name field, please just leave your first name. No need to put your full name.
- We will choose a winner using random.org by Saturday, April 12th at 2:50PM Eastern.
Thanks again to our anonymous fan for your generosity.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.