A good sale to Ho Chi Minh City. United has this for $32 cheaper and is on the same plane, but just United flight numbers. So why would we want to make you spend an extra $32? Under the new mileage earning rules, if you fly United, you will earn 3,121 miles.
If you fly All Nippon Airways and credit to United, you will earn 14,952 miles — that’s enough for a domestic one-way award ticket. That is worth more than $32. Sometimes you have to spend money to save money.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 6th – 13th
- Valid for travel on the outbound in April for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by January 6th
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SEA
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: nh+
- Destination: SGN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: nh+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- SEA – NRT (Tokyo) – SGN (Ho Chi Minh City) – NRT – SEA.
- Two permitted for $100 each. None in Guam
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
All Nippon Airways is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United below:
- Elite Qualifying Miles with United: 14,952 miles or 5.1 cents per mile.
- Redeemable Miles with United: 14,952 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book. Make sure you enter “ANA All Nippon Airways” on the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section. Priceline might price this higher — but if you select the exact flights as on ITA, it will price correctly when you click through to the price summary screen.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – Visa required prior to arrival. Prices vary. However, you may have an agent arrange a visa for pick-up upon arrival at Ho Chi Minh City Airport for a $20-25 handling fee paid upfront + $45 for the visa itself (also payable upon arrival). The Flight Deal team has used VietnamStay.com in the past for this service. It is much better than sending away your passport. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database.
- Currency: Vietnamese Dong (VND). $1USD = 21,088 VND
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.