A good sale to Turks and Caicos.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample with Delta
- December 5th – 11th
- Delta: Valid for travel until March, 2015. Blackout dates from mid-December to early January. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: PDX
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+
- Destination: PLS
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For United availability, replace dl+ with ua+ on the Advanced Routing Code fields.)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- Delta: V
- United: K
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- PDX – LAX (Los Angeles) – JFK (New York) – PLS (Providenciales) – ATL (Atlanta) – PDX
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
United and Delta will be revenue based mileage earning in 2015. Miles will be earn base on elite qualifying dollars multiple by 5 as base level earning and up to 11 for 1K / Diamond level members. We will be showing the 2015 base mileage earning for all United / Delta fares going forward to show how negative the changes are for a majority of United / Delta flyers.
- 2014: 7,880 miles or 5.3 cents per mile.
- January 1st, 2015 (for Delta– United is March 1st, 2015): 1,320 miles or a difference of 6,560 miles.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Delta” or “United” on the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: US Dollar!
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Portland Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Portland Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.