A good sale to Bali.
Sample Travel Date:
- March 9th – 17th, 2015
- Valid for travel on the outbound from January 1st, 2015 – May 15th, 2015 for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SEA
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: sfo nrt,hkg sin
- Destination: DPS
- Return Advanced Routing Code: sin nrt,hkg sfo
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- SEA – SFO (San Francisco) – HKG (Hong Kong) – SIN (Singapore) – DPS (Bali – Denpasar) – SIN – HKG – SFO – SEA. The segments between US and Singapore can be operated by All Nippon Airways. Segments between Singapore and Bali will be operated by JetStar — be mindful of it. United and JetStar are interline partners – however, United announced changes to check through baggage, you likely have to pay extra for checked luggage for the segments between Singapore and Bali.
- Two permitted at $100 each. None in Guam.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Global Premier Upgrade Fare (for United 1K and GS members):
- W Class
United will be revenue based mileage earning starting March 1st, 2015. Miles will be earn base on elite qualifying dollars multiple by 5 as base level earning and up to 11 for 1K level members. We will be showing the 2015 base mileage earning for all United fares going forward to show how negative the changes are for a majority of United flyers.
- 2014: 20,476 miles or 3.9 cents per mile. The segments between Bali and Singapore are non-mileage earning, as such, you will earn 18,390 miles or 4.3 cents per mile
- March 1st, 2015: 2,556 miles or a difference of 15,834 miles.
How to Book:
- Book via Google Flights link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- The flight information has been pre-populated for you. All you need to do is enter the dates for for the Seattle – Singapore, Singapore – Bali, Bali – Singapore, and Singapore – Seattle segments as found on ITA.
- It will link you to United.com to book.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) – $1USD = 11,455 IDR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.
I’m seeing this for some dates from SFO as well. Even down to $600 in January!