Two quick things come to mind:
- Awesome Roman ruins
- The Star Wars set before the Sahara takes it back.
Emirates is putting Tunisia on sale. Here’s what we found by city:
- Seattle [SEA] – $783
- Chicago [ORD] – $772
- Boston [BOS] – $721
- New York [JFK] -$787
Emirates’ other US cities include San Francisco [SFO], Los Angeles [LAX], Dallas [DFW], Houston [IAH] and Washington D.C. [IAD], those are pricing between $815 – $900. These fares earn 50% mileage with Alaska Air.
ITA pricing and Emirates pricing is not perfectly sync’ed for this deal. If your initial dates don’t work, try another.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 17th – 25th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until December 9th or January 5th, 2015 – March 25th, 2015 for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SEA
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dxb
- Destination: TUN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dxb
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For other cities, replace SEA with the airports above)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- SEA – DXB (Dubai) – TUN (Tunis) – DXB – SEA
- One permitted for free and additional at $100 each.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 20,336 miles or 3.9 cents per mile. Emirates is an Alaska Airlines partner. This fare will earn 50% mileage with Alaska or 10,168 miles.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Emirates link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. If Emirates does not price out, try:
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database.
- Currency: Tunisian Dinar (TND). $1USD = 1.795 TND
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Emirates, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, accommodation or car rental affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.