Update 10/14/2014 @ 9:25PM Eastern – fare gone
There are some exceptional fares to Europe right now on American, US Airways and United. Availability vary depending on departure airport. This is available until Spring 2015! Enjoy the planning. THESE WILL NOT LAST. Use the risk free 24 hour cancellation period to buy, then plan out the logistics.
Here’s what we found as some examples — there are too many destinations to list. So just check.
- San Francisco – Dublin for $465 on US Airways
- Los Angeles – Madrid for $664 on United
- Seattle – Brussels for $686 on US Airways
- Portland – Zurich for $695 on US Airways
- Phoenix – Brussels for $686 on US Airways
- Dallas – Madrid for $664 on United
- Chicago – Dublin for $430 on United
- Boston – Madrid for $664 on United
- Newark – Dublin for $405 on US Airways
- Philadelphia – Venice for $695 on Air Canada
- Washington D.C. – Barcelona for $659 on American
- Miami – Brussels for $650 on US Airways
There are a myriad of destinations. Everything is a lot lower than normal even if it is over $700 (such as Paris and London). These are just from our coverage cities, but availability from Nationwide. So check your cities — fares will be lower than normal.
Update 10/14/2014 @ 12:50PM Eastern – Delta/SkyTeam has join the fun from a few cities like Dallas, San Francisco, Chicago, Phoenix, Miami, Washington D.C., and Philadelphia. There could be others. We just checked our coverage cities. Deals mainly to Spain, Belgium, and Switzerland.
Update 10/14/2014 @ 9:25PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from San Francisco to Dublin
- November 10th – 17th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 16th – December 14th or December 24th – May 6th, 2015. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SFO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Destination: DUB
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For other cities and destinations, replace SFO and DUB with your departure city and destination)
- (Leave the routing code fields empty if you want to see availability for all)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- SFO – PHL (Philadelphia) – DUB (Dublin) – PHL – SFO
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 11,552 miles or 4.0 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa Requirements: Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database.
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.73 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.