A good sale to Seoul.
Update 8/28/2014 @ 2:00PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- November 4th – 11th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from late October – November for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DCA
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dfw nrt
- Destination: ICN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: nrt dfw
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- American: Q
- United: S
- DCA – ORD (Chicago) – NRT (Tokyo) – ICN (Seoul) – NRT – DFW (Dallas) – DCA. The segments between Tokyo and Seoul will be operated by United
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 16,071 miles or 5.2 cents per mile. You will earn 14,545 miles or 5.7 cents per mile with American and 15,26 miles with United on this fare.
How to Book:
- Book on American Airlines with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select “Refine your search” to get to the advance search page. On “Choose a Carrier:” select “All Carriers”.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: South Korean Won (KRW). $1USD = 1,029 KRW
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.