Instead of getting a normal 6 per mile deal today, you guys are getting The Shorthaul. Why? These are expiring today — and we can’t fit all them in. Availability is limited. Tampa is $125 vs $145 for Fort Lauderdale and Orlando. The best availability is to/from Tampa.
What is The Shorthaul? It is our irregular feature of deals under $200 and 3,000 miles roundtrip.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to Fort Lauderdale
- November 12th – 18th
- Fort Lauderdale: Valid for travel from September 3rd – December 18th for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday departures. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure and by August 27th (TODAY)
- Orlando: Valid for travel from September 3rd – December 18th for Tuesday and Wednesday departures. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure and by August 27th (TODAY)
- Tampa: Valid for travel from September 3rd – December 18th. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure and by August 27th (TODAY)
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DCA
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: us
- Destination: FLL
- Return Advanced Routing Code: us
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For Orlando, replace FLL with MCO)
- (For Tampa, replace FLL with TPA)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- DCA – FLL (Fort Lauderdale) – DCA
- 1,806 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select US Airways
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
For more of the latest cheap Washington, D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz, accommodation, car rental affiliate, activities, or travel insurance links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.