Singapore for about $700 from anywhere in the United States is a very good deal. To find availability for this fare, please follow the how to search instructions explicitly.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 8th – 16th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from September 1st – November 20th or January 10th, 2015 – March 31st, 2015. for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAX
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ke icn oz
- Destination: SIN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: oz icn ke
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- Korean Air: T
- Asiana: W
- LAX – ICN (Seoul) – SIN (Singapore) – ICN – LAX You have to take this routing for this fare. The segments between Los Angeles and Seoulwill be operated by Korean Air and the segments between Seoul and Singapore will be operated by Asiana
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 17,712 miles or 4.0 cents per mile. Korean Airlines is with Alaska Air — we recommend you credit this fare there. The Korean segments will earn 70% mileage with Alaska or 8,362 miles. Asiana is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. The Asiana segments will earn 70% with United or 4,036 miles. In total, you will earn 12,398 miles or 5.7 cents per mile.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select Korean Airlines on Airline 1 and Asiana on Airline 2
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD). $1USD = 1.26 SGD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.