That’s Georgia the country in the Caucasus and not the US state.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 9th – 16th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from November 1st – 30th or January 10th, 2015 – March 10th, 2015. Must purchase at least 60 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ORD
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua ua fz
- Destination: TBS
- Return Advanced Routing Code: fz ua ua
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (the max date range is 7 days. So 0-7, 5-12, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- United: K
- FlyDubai: V
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- ORD – IAD (Washington D.C.) – DXB (Dubai) – TBS (Tbilisi) – DXB – IAD – ORD. The segment between Dubai and Tbilisi will be operated by FlyDubai
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Global Premier Upgrade Fare (for United 1K and GS members):
- W Class
United will be revenue based mileage earning starting March 1st, 2015. Miles will be earn base on elite qualifying dollars multiple by 5 as base level earning and up to 11 for 1K level members. We will be showing the 2015 base mileage earning for all United fares going forward to show how negative the changes are for a majority of United flyers.
- 2014: 17,838 miles or 4.3 cents per mile. The segments between Los Angeles and Dubai will earn 15,316 miles or 5.1 cents per mile with United. The segments operated by FlyDubai will be non-mileage earning.
- March 1st, 2015: 3,364 miles or a difference of 11,952 miles.
How to Book:
- Book via Hipmunk link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- On the From field, enter ORD::UA UA FZ
- On the To field, enter TBS::FZ UA UA
- It will link you to United.com to book.
- Save $400 off your next travel purchase after signing up for the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard®.* Earn 40,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days – that’s enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit (Read our review)
For hotel bookings, we recommend that you only book using online travel agencies (Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com or Hotwire.com) if it is a non-chain hotel. We don’t want you to miss out on earning rewards with chain hotels.
- Accor Hotels
- Sofitel, Pullman, M Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis
- Aloft Hotels
- Country Inns and Suites
- Four Points
- Hilton Hotels
- Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Hilton, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, Home2
- Intercontinental Group
- Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites
- Le Meridien
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Preferred, Sterling, Summit
- Radisson Hotels
- Radisson Blu, Radisson, Park Plaza, Park Inn, Hotel Missioni
- W Hotels
- Wyndham Hotels
- Wyndham, Tryp, Wingate, Hawthorn, Microtel, Dream, Planet Hollywood, Ramada, Night, Baymont, Days Inn, Super 8, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, Knights Inn
- Avis – US and Canadian Rentals
- Fox Rent A Car
- Payless Car Rental
- Sixt Car Rental – Good Agency for Rentals in Europe
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Georgian Lari (GEL). $1USD = 1.77 GEL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation or car rental affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.