A few things about this fare:
- It is not searchable on ITA.
- It does not meet 6 cents per mile criterion.
- It is the first time we have seen a fare to Cordoba from the US for under $600. That’s why we are posting it.
- Prices will range from $550 – $600. Since it is not searchable on ITA and we cannot see the fare rules, we are using a mid-range price point as the price.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 6th – 13th
- Using the +/- 3 day function on Orbitz, we found availability around this price from September – December.
- MIA – GRU (Sao Paulo) – COR (Cordoba) – LIM (Lima) – MIA. Certain segments will be operated by TAM or LAN. In some cases American might operated the segments between the US and South America under TAM or LAN flight numbers. We found that Orbitz will price this (and not error out with this fare is no longer available) if you go via Brazil on the outbound and return via Lima.
- 9,463 miles or 6.2 cents per mile. TAM and LAN are members of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. To the best of our knowledge, all TAM international flights earn 100% mileage with American and all LAN flights between the US and South America earns 100% while most discount fares earn 25% for the intra-South America segments. This fare should earn 8,290 miles or 7.0 cents per mile. Of course, since we do know the fare basis, this could earn zero miles. Be aware of this.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. This fare will also price out on CheapTickets and CheapOair.
- Save $400 off your next travel purchase after signing up for the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard®.* Earn 40,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days – that’s enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit
For hotel bookings, we recommend that you only book using online travel agencies (Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com or Hotwire.com) if it is a non-chain hotel. We don’t want you to miss out on earning rewards with chain hotels.
- Accor Hotels
- Sofitel, Pullman, M Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis
- Aloft Hotels
- Country Inns and Suites
- Four Points
- Hilton Hotels
- Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Hilton, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, Home2
- Intercontinental Group
- Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites
- Le Meridien
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Preferred, Sterling, Summit
- Radisson Hotels
- Radisson Blu, Radisson, Park Plaza, Park Inn, Hotel Missioni
- W Hotels
- Wyndham Hotels
- Wyndham, Tryp, Wingate, Hawthorn, Microtel, Dream, Planet Hollywood, Ramada, Night, Baymont, Days Inn, Super 8, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, Knights Inn
- Avis – US and Canadian Rentals
- Fox Rent A Car
- Payless Car Rental
- Sixt Car Rental – Good Agency for Rentals in Europe
- Visa: US Citizens – Entry Fee – $160. Argentinean entry fee for Americans must be paid prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Argentine Peso (ARS) $1USD = 8.1 ARS (This is the official rate, you probably can do a lot better if you look)
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz, CheapTickets, or CheapOair accommodation or car rental affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.