A good sale to Stockholm.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 2nd – 8th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from August 24th – October 21st. Availability is extremely limited — mostly Tuesday departures from the United States. Must purchase at least 10 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SEA
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: sfo ams
- Destination: ARN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ams sfo
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (the max date range is 7 days. So 0-7, 5-12, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- SEA – SFO (San Francisco) – AMS (Amsterdam) – ARN (Stockholm) – AMS – SFO – SEA
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Delta will be going to a revenue based mileage earning program starting January 1st, 2015. Miles will be earned based on elite qualifying dollars multiplied by 5 at the base level and up to 13 for Diamond level members who purchase with a Delta co-branded American Express credit card. We will be showing the 2015 base mileage earning for all Delta fares going forward to show how negative the changes are for a majority of Delta flyers..
- 2014: 13,700 miles or 5.2 cents per mile.
- 2015: 2,812 miles or a difference of 10,888 miles.
Delta Seattle Double Miles Bonus
- Sign up for the Seattle Double Miles Bonus.
How to Book:
- Book via Hipmunk link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search
- On the From field, enter SEA::SFO AMS
- On the To field, enter ARN::AMS SFO
- It will link you to Delta.com to book.
- Save $400 off your next travel purchase after signing up for the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard®.* Earn 40,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days – that’s enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit
For hotel bookings, we recommend that you only book using online travel agencies (Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com or Hotwire.com) if it is a non-chain hotel. We don’t want you to miss out on earning rewards with chain hotels.
- Accor Hotels
- Sofitel, Pullman, M Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis
- Aloft Hotels
- Four Points
- Hilton Hotels
- Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Hilton, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, Home2
- Intercontinental Group
- Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites
- Le Meridien
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Preferred, Sterling, Summit
- W Hotels
- Wyndham Hotels
- Wyndham, Tryp, Wingate, Hawthorn, Microtel, Dream, Planet Hollywood, Ramada, Night, Baymont, Days Inn, Super 8, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, Knights Inn
- Avis – US and Canadian Rentals
- Fox Rent A Car
- Payless Car Rental
- Sixt Car Rental – Good Agency for Rentals in Europe
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Swedish Krona (SEK). $1USD = 6.52 SEK
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation or car rental affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.