Another simple giveaway – we have two 10% off American Airlines discount codes. The 10% off is good for the base fare and fuel surcharge, but not government imposed taxes.
The terms and conditions of the 10% off discount codes are:
- Must travel by May 18th, 2014
- Flights be marketed and operated by American or American Eagle (e.g., if you have an itinerary operated by British Airways with American Airlines code, it will not work)
- Blackout dates from April 18th – 21st
- Must purchase by May 4th, 2014
- One time use
- Must purchase on AA.COM. Tickets cannot be held, must be instant purchase
To enter and win one of these, we will keep it simple:
- Leave a comment on this post (you don’t have to like our facebook or follow us on twitter) by Sunday, March 23rd, 2014 at 11:59PM Eastern. If you do leave a comment on Facebook or Twitter, it is not a valid entry.
- One entry per person — if you have never left a comment before, it will go into moderation, so no need to leave multiple entries. We will approve them over the course of the contest.
- Make sure you leave a valid email so we can get in touch with you should you win.
- You DON’T need to leave your full name on the NAME field in the comments.
- We will use random.org and select two winners by March 24th, 2014 at 2:50PM Eastern. Each winner will receive ONE discount code.
This is us thanking all of you for all the support! So thanks!
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.