Thanks to the generosity of Frequent Flyer Collector, we had a giveaway for two American Systemwide Upgrades on Monday. The criteria for selecting the winners are:
- The equipment matters — so someone flying on the new 77W will have a better chance of winning than someone flying a 737 for example.
- Distance matters — the further the route, the higher the probability of being selected.
- We also checked availability to gauge chances of the upgrade clearing. The more open the flight, the higher the probability of being selected.
Based on those criteria, the winners are:
- CW – flying ORD-PVG on the 26th with 16 unassigned business class seats
- Hans – flying ORD-PVG on the 27th with 23 unassigned business class seats
Thanks again to Frequent Flyer Collector for his generosity and thanks again for everyone’s entries. CW and Hans, we will be in touch for your flight info so that Frequent Flyer Collector can call in the upgrade for you. If CW or Hans doesn’t respond by Friday, February 21st at 11:59PM Eastern, we will select someone else.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.