We passed an amazing milestone — 10,000 Twitter followers on Friday, January 3rd. To celebrate, we are giving away one American Airlines Systemwide Upgrade. All you have to do is leave a comment to enter.
To enter the giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this post (not on Twitter, Facebook or anything else) by January 9th, 2014 by 11:59PM Eastern.
- Please only leave a comment if you have travel on a Long Haul International or Dallas – Hawaii American Airlines operated and coded flight (this means no codeshares) by February 28th, 2014.
The Prize – One American Airlines Systemwide Upgrade:
- Valid for one way travel for one passenger
- The one way can be up to 3 segments
- Flights must American operated and coded flight
- Travel must be completed by February 28th, 2014
We will select using random.org and announce a winner by January 10th, 2014 at 3:00PM Eastern. We will need the PNR from the winner and we will call it in and upgrade you. We cannot guarantee your upgrade will clear — if it does not clear when we call, we will put you on the waitlist to be upgraded.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.