United is responding to JetBlue’s sale. If you are a Houston flyer, United is probably your program of choice and a better option. If you are in Boston and an infrequent flyer, JetBlue would probably make more sense with the 5X TrueBlue points bonus
you will earn about 2,934 points or $38.14 in future travel value.
What is The Shorthaul
Houston Skyline Photo: little black spot on the sun today, used under Creative Commons License (By 2.0)
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample with United
- October 5th – 8th
- Valid for travel from September 24th – December 18th for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures. Blackout dates from November 22nd – December 2nd. Must purchase by September 10th
How to Search for Availability:
- BOS – IAH (Houston) – BOS
- 3,188 miles. Collect your points.
How to Buy:
- JetBlue: Book on JetBlue. This fare is only available on JetBlue.com.
- United: Book on Orbitz.com using dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select United.
For hotel bookings, we recommend that you only book using online travel agencies (Hotels.com
) if it is a non-chain hotel. We don’t want you to miss out on earning rewards with chain hotels.
- Accor Hotels
- Sofitel, Pullman, M Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis
- Hilton Hotels
- Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Hilton, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, Home2
- Intercontinental Group
- Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a small commission if you use the Orbitz or accommodation affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page
, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal
, or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed
or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.