A good sale to Budapest.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 14th – 21st
- Valid for travel from November 1st – November 30th or January, 2014 – March 27th, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “iad bru” on the outbound field and “bru iad” on the return field to search only United / Brussels availability. Must purchase by March 31st, 2014. (THIS WILL NOT LAST until then).
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- LAX – IAD (Washington D.C.) – BRU (Brussels) – BUD (Budapest) – BRU – IAD – LAX. The segments between Los Angeles and Brussels are operated by United. This itinerary guarantees 100% mileage credit to United. Options via Frankfurt, Munich, Zurich, and Vienna will only earn mileage for flights operated by United.
Partner Fare Class:
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 13,736 miles or 5.9 cents per mile. Brussels Air is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. This fare will earn 100% with United. Provide the checkin staff with your United frequent flyer number to receive credit.
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and go to Hipmunk.com
- On the From field, enter “LAX::IAD BRU”
- On the To field, enter “BUD::BRU IAD”
- This will show the itinerary and will link you directly to Priceline.com to book
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Hungarian Forint (HUF). $1USD = 227 HUF
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.