The sale to Lima from New York and Washington D.C. is also available to San Francisco for a little more.
Update 8/22/2013 @ 4:00PM Eastern – price drop from $537 to $443!!!
Sample Travel Date:
- November 27th – December 4th
- Valid for travel from November 19th – April 30th, 2014 Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl+” to search only Delta availability. Must purchase by September 3rd
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- SFO – ATL (Atlanta) – LIM (Lima) – ATL – SFO
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 10,631 miles or 5.0 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Peruvian Nuveo Sol (PEN) $1USD = 2.7 PEN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.