The $718 fare that’s been around for the last two months from United and Delta is no longer available. The best price now is a $741 fare from Air Canada with extremely limited availability. We are featuring this deal since its a lot easier to find availability than the Air Canada deal.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 11th – 19th
- Valid for travel from October 20th – December 13th or December 24th – March 27th, 2014 or July 10th, 2014 – August 7th, 2014. . Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “kl+” to search only KLM availability. Must purchase by March 31st, 2014 (THIS WILL NOT LAST until then).
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- LAX – AMS (Amsterdam) – TLV (Tel Aviv) – AMS (Amsterdam) – JFK (New York) – LAX
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 15,776 miles or 4.9 cents per mile. KLM is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance and Delta partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage with Delta. Credit this to Delta as it will only earn 25% with KLM.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” select KLM
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Israeli Shekel (ILS) $1USD = 3.66 ILS
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.