Oman is on our list of to-dos for its amazing vistas.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 5th – 11th
- Valid for travel from November 1st – 30th or January 10th, 2014 – March 10th, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dxb” on the outbound field and “dxb” on the return field to search only United availability. Must purchase by March 31st, 2014 (THIS WILL NOT LAST until then)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- IAD (Washington D.C.) – DXB (Dubai) – MCT (Muscat) – DXB – IAD. The Dubai – Muscat segment is on FlyDubai.
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 15,314 miles or 5.0 cents per mile. The segment from Dubai to Muscat will not earn any miles with anyone.
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and go to Hipmunk.com.
- On the From field, enter WAS::DXB”
- On the To field, enter “MCT::DXB”
- This will show the itinerary and will link you to Priceline.com to book. (Priceline is $7 more than displayed on ITA because they charge a $7 fee for multi-carrier itineraries)
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival. 20OMR or approximately $52. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Omani Rial (OMR) $1USD = 0.384 OMR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.