Airfare Deal – American: San Francisco – Hartford, Connecticut (and vice versa) $304. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Here’s a good fare for those who were lucky enough yesterday to signup for the American Airlines Fast Track to Elite Promotion.
- Same Day Turn WEEKEND turns available.
- 5,000 Bonus Miles for taking American Airlines Los Angeles to Hartford nonstop.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 12th – 13th (This sample is for those who are running for status, you can stay longer)
- Valid for travel August 27th – November 20th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “lax” both on the outbound and return fields. Must purchase at least 14 days advance of departure.
- If you don’t care about the bonus 5,000 miles or connect in LAX, enter “aa+” on the advanced routing code fields to search for ALL American availability. (Not recommended)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- SFO – LAX (Los Angeles) – BDL (Hartford) – LAX – SFO
- 5,714 miles or 5.3 cents per mile. If you take the flights via LAX, you will earn 5,714 elite qualifying miles and 10,714 redeemable miles
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com
- Receive $1 back for using Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- American Airline’s risk free cancellation policy here
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.