Airfare Deal – Virgin Atlantic: San Francisco – Mumbai, India. $1,116. (With option for London Stopover). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A good sale to Mumbai. This fare also allows for 2 stopovers. So you can visit both India and the UK for about $120 more (the $120 for additional taxes for a stopover in London). Virgin Atlantic has one of the easiest stopover search out there — no manual search required on your part. You just check a box and let it know how long your stopover is on Virgin-Atlantic.com.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 7th – 16th
- Valid for travel from April 1st – May 13th, 2014 for Sunday through Thursday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures to the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “vs+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only Virgin Atlantic availability. Must purchase by August 31st.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- Two stopover permitted for free on either the outbound or return.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- SFO – LHR (London) – BOM (Mumbai) – LHR – SFO
- 19,662 miles or 5.7 cents per mile. Virgin Atlantic is a Delta partner. This fare is 100% elite qualifying and mileage earning. Provide the checkin agent with your Delta SkyMiles number for credit.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa required prior to arrival. Prices vary. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Indian Rupee (INR). $1USD = 61.50 INR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.