United and Delta published a very good fare to Beijing. This fare requires some flexibility as it only works for certain departure dates. But if you can make leave on the selected dates in September, this is a very good deal.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Seattle and United
- September 26th – October 4th
- Valid for travel September 9th – 12th or September 24th – 30th for the outbound flight. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ua+” or “dl+” on both the outbound and return fields to search United Airlines or Delta availability. Must purchase by September 30th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- SEA – SFO (San Francisco)- PEK (Beijing) – SFO – SEA.
- Two permitted at $100 – one in each direction.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Global Premier Upgrade Fare (for United 1K and GS members):
- W Class
- 13,194 miles or 5.3 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com or United.com
- United or Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Portland Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Portland Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.