It seems like the sales to China are coming back again. We can’t wait for it to be under $800 from the Tri State area.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 5th – 17th
- Valid for travel from September 3rd – November 30th for Tuesday and Sunday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ua+” to only search for United availability. Must purchase by October 1st.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- 10 days. You must stay in China for more than 10 days for this to price at $866.
- EWR – SFO (San Francisco) – PVG (Shanghai) – EWR
- Two permitted at $100 each in Asia but not in Guam.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 17,000 miles or 5.1 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United Airlines’ risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.12 CNY
- How to Visit Shanghai or Beijing for Up to 72 Hours without a Visa
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.