Airfare Deal – Delta: Washington D.C. / Chicago / Denver – Sydney, Australia. $1,141. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This is the first time that we’ve ever found a deal to Australia! The toughest continent in terms of deals is finally conquered!
Also available from Denver and to Melbourne and Brisbane for about the same price.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Washington D.C. – Sydney
- February 3rd – 11th
- Valid for travel from February 1st – March 31st, 2014.
- Washington D.C.: Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “lax” on the outbound and return fields to search for this itinerary. Must purchase by August 16th
- Chicago: Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dtw lax” on the outbound field and “lax dtw” on the return field to search for this itinerary. Must purchase by August 16th
- Denver: Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “slc lax” on the outbound field and “lax slc” on the return field to search for this itinerary. Must purchase by August 16th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- DCA – LAX (Los Angeles) – SYD (Sydney) – LAX – DCA
- Two permitted. One free and one at $150. The free stopover must be in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Los Angeles
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 19,590 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” select Delta Airlines
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to Arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Australian Dollar (AUD) $1USD = 1.09 AUD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.