A good sale to Rwanda.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 4th – 12th
- Valid for travel from November 1st – 30th or January 10th, 2014 – March 10th, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ams” on the outbound field and “ams” on the return field to search for this fare. Must purchase by March 31st, 2014 (THIS WILL NOT LAST until then)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- ORD – AMS (Amsterdam) – KGL (Kigali, Rwanda) – EBB (Entebbe, Uganda) – AMS – ORD.
- 2 Permitted for Free.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 16,400 miles or 5.7 cents per mile. KLM partners with Delta and is the national airline of the Netherlands. This fare will credit 100% mileage with Delta SkyMiles. Remember to provide your Delta SkyMiles number at check-in to receive your miles. DO NOT CREDIT THIS TO KLM’s program, as it will only earn 25%. Credit to Delta!
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on KLM.com.
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Rwandan Franc (RWF). $1USD = 632 RWF
- Proof of yellow fever vaccination also required.
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.