Happy Birthday to us!
Today is the 2nd birthday of The Flight Deal. Thank you all for your continued generosity and support. In the last two years, we have posted over 3,900 deals. Onward to many more deals.
What’s more fitting than a deal to Hawaii to celebrate? This is on the upper end of our 6 cents per mile criterion and you will need a 10% off coupon code from the American Airlines Disney Planes movie contest to get it to the $628 price. Getting the coupon code will take you at most about 2 minutes of your time. Without the coupon, it is $691.
And yes, we do believe prices will be lower than this in the Fall.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 25th – 30th
- Valid for travel from August 15th – November 15th for Monday through Thursday departures with blackout dates from August 30th – September 2nd. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “aa+” both on the outbound and return fields. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- LGA – DFW (Dallas) – HNL (Honolulu) – DFW – LGA
- 10,322 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- American Airline’s risk free cancellation policy here
For more of the latest New York Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.