The sale to Tel Aviv from DC and Chicago is still available. Delta and its partners, KLM and Air France, have availability.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Washington D.C.
- January 21st – 28th
- Valid for travel from November 1st – 30th or January 10th, 2014 – March 10th, 2014 for the outbound segment. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl jfk dl” to search only Delta availability. Must purchase by March 31st, 2014 (THIS WILL NOT LAST until then)
- For KLM availability, on the advanced routing code fields, enter “ams”
- For Air France availability, on the advanced routing code fields, enter “cdg”
- KLM and Air France is about $30 more than Delta
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- DCA – JFK (New York) – TLV (Tel Aviv) – JFK – DCA. Also available from IAD.
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 11,728 miles or 5.5 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Israeli Shekel (ILS) $1USD = 3.60 ILS
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.