This is a good sale to Montevideo. Use it to go to Punte del Estes or take a short ferry ride to Buenos Aires.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 9th – 17th
- Valid for travel from August 7th – December 15th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “mia scl” on the outbound field and “scl mia” on the return field to search for this fare. Must purchase by July 31st.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- Q and S
- LAX – MIA (Miami) – SCL (Santiago de Chile) – MVD (Montevideo) – SCL (Santiago de Chile)- MIA – LAX. The segments between Los Angeles and Miami are operated by American.
- One permitted at $75 each
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 14,622 miles or 5.8 cents per mile. LAN is a member of the Oneworld alliance and American partner. The segments between Los Angeles and Miami are operated by American. The segment between Santiago de Chile and Montevideo will only earn 25% mileage when crediting to American. As such, this itinerary will only earn 13,345 miles or 6.4 cents per miles when crediting to American.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Priceline.com.
- ITA is pricing this fare at $808. We could not find an online travel agency that could ticket at that price. $860 was the best price out of the online travel agencies we tried.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Uruguyan Peso (UYU) $1USD = 20.29 UYU
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.