Delta recently had a $718 fare to Singapore. If you missed that, this is still a very good fare. American originally had this for $858 on July 11th to quasi-match the Delta fare, but has dropped it further over the weekend.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 23rd – October 31st
- Valid for travel from October 23rd – December 6th or December 25th – January 1st, 2014 or January 7th, 2014 – April 24th, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “aa+” both on the outbound and return fields. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure and by August 5th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- LAX – NRT (Tokyo) – SIN (Singapore) – NRT – LAX. The segments between Tokyo and Singapore is operated by Japan Airlines under an American Airlines codeshare.
Mileage Running Routing:
- LAX – DFW (Dallas) – NRT (Tokyo) – SIN (Singapore) – NRT – DFW – LAX
- Date: October 23rd – 30th
- Price: $854
- Mileage: 21,938 miles or 3.89 cents per mile
- 2 permitted at $100 per stopover
- 17,528 miles or 4.7 cents per mile
How to Book:
- AA.com is not pricing this correctly. Use Expedia.com
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Expedia.com. Make sure you select “Show additional options” and select American Airlines.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD). $1USD = 1.26 SGD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.