The sale to Lima is also available from San Francisco.
This deal is also available from:
Sample Travel Date:
- November 7th – 11th
- Valid for travel from August 15th – December 5th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “aa+” to search only American availability. Must purchase by August 5th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- SFO – DFW (Dallas) – LIM (Lima) – MIA (Miami) – SFO. Includes an overnight layover on the outbound
- 10,015 miles or 4.4 cents per mile
How to Book:
- AA.COM is not pricing this correctly due to the long layover on the outbound and return.
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and go to Hipmunk.com
- On the From field, enter “SFO::AA+”
- On the To field, enter “LIM::AA+”
- This will show the itinerary and will link you directly to AA.com to book
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Peruvian Nuveo Sol (PEN) $1USD = 2.7 PEN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.