This is not a deal to the US State of Georgia, but the country of Georgia. Georgia is located in the Caucasus. We have seen a few deals to the Caucasus beginning last week with deals to Baku, Azerbaijan. Tbilisi is the capital of the Georgia. It is also the only country by the Black Sea that does not require a visa for US citizens to visit.
Also, this is the first time we posted a deal to Tbilisi. We like firsts!
Sample Travel Date:
- October 16th – 25th
- Limited availability in October and March, 2014 – May, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “jfk fco” on both the outbound advance routing code field and enter “fco jfk” on the return fields to search only United availability. Must purchase by March 14th, 2014
- Using this search parameter, it will result prices of $878. However, when you go buy it, there will be some $870 fares.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- LAX – FCO (Rome) – TBS (Tbilisi) – FCO – JFK (New York) – LAX
- 16,467 miles or 5.3 cents per mile. Alitalia is a member of the SkyTeam alliance and Delta partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage with Delta. Provide the checkin agent with your Delta number to receive credit
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Georgian Lari (GEL). $1USD = 1.65 GEL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.