We posted the same deal to Tel Aviv from Los Angeles for $718 at the end of May. We are amazed that this fare is still available. The difference compared to when we posted in May is that all the November, 2013 availability is gone. However, if you need to travel to Israel in 2014, this is a very good deal.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 9th, 2014 – January 17th, 2014
- Valid for travel January, 2014 – March 10th, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ewr” to search only United availability. Must purchase by March 31st, 2014 (THIS WILL NOT LAST until then).
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- LAX – EWR (Newark) – TLV (Tel Aviv) – EWR – LAX
- 16,292 miles or 4.4 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Israeli Shekel (ILS) $1USD = 3.66 ILS
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.