Availability is extremely limited for travel in late January and February, 2014. Lima is our favorite city in South America for the food — great eats!
Sample Travel Date:
- January 29th, 2014 – February 5th, 2014
- Valid for travel from late January, 2014 – February, 2014 . Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “b6+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only JetBlue availability. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- DCA – FLL (Fort Lauderdale) – LIM (Lima) – FLL – DCA
- 7,051 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Peruvian Nuveo Sol (PEN) $1USD = 2.6 PEN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.